Translate

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmassy Abigail - Make it Crafty



Hello everyone,

I'm here today with a Christmas card I made using the gorgeous 'Abigail' who isn't specifically a Christmas image but she's very versatile don't you think. I teamed her up with a 'Merry' single layered chipboard word and a 'Christmas' stamp from the Fairy Tag Tops unmounted rubber stamp set. I'm pretty happy with the end card, I hope you like it.



Coloured with Copic Markers -                                        Abigail

Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 04
Hair - Y21, E50, 51, 53, 55, 57
Dress - G21, 24, 43, 46, R02, 08, 24, 27, 89, White Gel Pen & White pencil on the Apron.
Boots - N9, 7, 5, Y21, 26, 28.

I painted the base of the 'Merry Chipboard word' with white paint then used R27 Copic Marker on the top layer and applied a coat of Glossy Accents on top. I stamped the 'Christmas' word with White pigment ink on red card stock then embossed it with white embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment