Translate

Sunday 21 August 2016

Hand Me Downs - Saturated Canary



Hello friends :)

Today's card has come about after I was challenged by my friend Zoe to colour a Saturated Canary image mono-chromatically with a pop of colour, well I had so much fun coloring 'Hand Me Downs'  only using my warm grey copic markers that I forgot about the pop of colour part of the challenge so I decided to give the background the pop of colour and I love it.



My youngest daughter had a birthday party to go to today so this is the card she has taken, I hope the 14yr old recipient likes it :)

Coloured with Copic Markers - Skin - W00, 0, 1, 2. Eyes - W2, 4, 6. Lips - W2, 4, 5. Hair - W4, 6, 8. Top - W5, 7, 9, 10. Dress- W1, 2, 4, 6, 8. Socks - W0, 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9. Background - BG32 & Turquoise Versa Color pigment ink.



I stamped the 'Happy' from a Wplus9 sentiment stamp set with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink also inking the 'Birthday' base with the same colour and White Color Box pigment ink and white embossing powder was used on the top 'Birthday', I'm really happy with the results. 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Andrea xx


No comments:

Post a Comment