Translate

Friday 5 June 2015

Fun with Felicity


Hello everyone, for today's inspiration post I have coloured an oldie but a goodie 'Felicity' from the 60's girlfriend collection over at the Make it Crafty Store. I have teenage daughters that are always heading off to party and this collection of girls is perfect for teenages.

IMG_2366 (2)_result


9 (2)_result


I was encouraged to do a watercoloured background and as I'm a newbie to watercolours I decided to do something simple so just a few strokes of paint across the paper and there it is..done! I coloured the 'girlfriend chippie' with black 'smooch' and adhered it to the top of the page, fussy cut 'Felicity' and mounted her to the paper then added a few little black blings.

I coloured her with Copic's and Polychromo's

Skin - E50,51, 21, 93, Light Flesh, Dark Flesh  Hair - W3, 5, 7  Eyes - Booo, 02, 60, 63  Jacket & Boots - N4, 5, 7  Hat, Scarf & Shorts - V91, 93, 95  Shirt - C1, 3, 5  Shadows - Warm Grey III, Warm Grey IV.

Until next time :)

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment