Translate

Monday 16 September 2013

Hi again, I made this Wedding Stationary Set on the weekend at a team training day, The idea is to teach Brides to be, how to make their own Invites etc. The set is a Kaszazz Design with all Products and Instructions available from your Kazsazz Consultant (Me). To find your nearest Consultant go to
 
Hope you like them.
 
The Set
 


Save the Date
 
 
Please excuse my poor stamping.
 
The Invitation.
 


Inside the Invitation & the RSVP
 



Inside RSVP
 




The Place Card
 


The Thank You Card
 


Inside the Thank You Card
 


The Envelopes
 

 
I am entering this set into the Divas by Design Wedding/Anniversary Competition :)
 






 
Andrea xx
 




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful set. I can imagine it would become a bit pricey with all those buckles, but lovely just the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica, I hear what you are saying about the prices, my goodness I have three daughters, I hope they elope lol. I did some research and the average cost for an invitation only is $6 this whole set is around $17 times that by 100+ guests. Yikes!

      Delete
  2. I am loving your creations for our challenge over divas by designs, goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete